Jetpack Aviation's David Mayman and Nelson Tyler have already brought honest-to-god jetpacks out of the pages of science fiction books and onto the market. Now, they plan to do the same with flying cars. We spoke with Mayman at length about Jetpack Aviation's (JPA's) new manned VTOL multirotor project... Continue Reading Jetpack pioneer David Mayman's new electric VTOL flying car project
- Flying guinea pig: Jetpack Aviation prepares to train its first civilian pilot
- JB-9 jetpack makes spectacular debut flying around Statue of Liberty
- JB-10 Jetpacks now on sale to "well qualified buyers" – but there's also a chance for the rest of us
- David Mayman to take to the skies aboard JB-10 jetpack over Monaco this weekend
- Jetman soars over Dubai in formation with Airbus A380
- Golf Cart Jetpack gives new meaning to a "birdie"