Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Another Chipotle restaurant is shut down for norovirus

A17db9db2d6649e7b91bc7ed04347cac
Feed-twFeed-fb

Just when things looked like they were getting better for the Chipotle restaurant chain, a Boston-area location has had to shut down after a worker tested positive for norovirus. 

A location in Billerica, Massachusetts, shut down after one employee was found to have norovirus and others were suspected of also being sick. 

There are no reports of customers becoming ill from the virus at the Billerica location.

Norovirus can be spread from person to person or through contaminated food or surfaces, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says. Symptoms include diarrhea and vomiting. The virus is notorious for spreading quickly in places like cruise ships. Read more...

More about Food, Norovirus, Chipotle, and Business
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...