Lately it seems like everyone has been discovering new exoplanets far beyond our solar system. In the case of a new citizen science project called Exoplanet Explorers, literally anyone can help comb through Kepler Space Telescope data to identify new exoplanets – and within just two days of launching, the crowdsourced effort found four super-Earths orbiting the same star... Continue Reading Volunteers find new system of four super-Earths within hours
- Weather station watches the clouds and sources the crowd
- Crowdsourced smartphones may warn of earthquakes
- Apple’s ResearchKit: Can apps take medical research to the next level?
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop takes a step closer to reality
- Handground coffee grinder lets you choose how fine you grind
- Local Motors unveils crowdsourced sports car